Complete Guide How To Root Tmobile LG V10 H901 Very Easy Method For Rooting LG V10:
Earlier than we , i admire to say that i did not create any of these records and i do not take credit score for the work achieved. All i am doing is placing everything in a single position and some important things that I had to google. This effort is typically to make the system less difficult and more effective versus having to have several tabs or home windows open to do it. I will make sure the appropriate thanks are given on the backside
Instruction To Root LG V10 Start Here:
Warning – this will be erase user data so you will must set the whole thing again up once more! Invariably again UP YOUR gadget!!
Alternative ADB and Fastboot Option – (I Prefer) How To Install Android SDK Standalone for Android SDK Standalone if you are interested
2. Set up adb-set-up-1.4.Three.Exe to put in the universal adb driver (Creates adb folder in C: if you don’t already have adb setup)
three. Go to settings, about cell, software information and faucet construct number 5x to allow Developer options
4. Examine the permit OEM unlock field to allow OEM release
5. Allow USB debugging
6. Plug mobilephone into the pc
7. Click on USB choices on the cellphone and change it to PTP (USB Debugging will join – Authorize Your pc when precipitated from cell)
Screenshots of Enabling USB Debugging and OEM liberate
8. From the Command prompt, verifyadb sees the device cennect
- Open Command Prompt
9. Reboot into the bootloader in command prompt by typing: adb reboot bootloader
10. You will now unlock the bootloader, verify, and Install TWRP
Note* – Make sure you copied twrp-18.104.22.168-h901.img into the C:\adb Folder already
fastboot oem unlock fastboot getvar unlocked fastboot reboot-bootloader fastboot flash recovery twrp-22.214.171.124-h901.img fastboot boot twrp-126.96.36.199-h901.img
11. You will have to be in TWRP presently.
12. Reboot the gadget, it will delete person settings, so you have got to repeat steps three-eight to get adb set-up again
thirteen. Now situation replace-SuperSU-v2.46.Zip om your telephone
14. Reboot into restoration
15. Back up YOUR EFS PARTITION
16. Wipe Cache and Dalvick Cache 3x
17. Flash replace-SuperSU-v2.46.Zip
18. You have got efficiently Unlocked the bootloader and Rooted your device!!
19. SuperSU will immediate you to present tmobile.Pr.Adapt root privlidges, DENY
20. Navigate with Root Explorer to /process/priv-app/AdaptClient and rename AdaptClient.Apk to AdaptClient.Apk.Bak and reboot
21. Finally, All completed
!! Blank page when trying to download LG Firmware? Check here for Solve The problem !!