Get Latest Korea SK Telecom Variant LG G3 F400S Stock Firmware Android Kitkat 4.4.2 to Marshmallow 6.0 Updated KDZ File. Important Note: Please Follow All Instructions in How to Flash Section Before Doing Anything Because I’m not Responsible for any Damage or anything Else.
LG G3 F400S Korea Phone Specs And Stock Updates
- Operating System: v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.5 inches (~75.3% screen-to-body ratio) True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution : 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 PPI pixel density)
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
- CPU: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Internal Storage & Ram: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM/ 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- MAIN CAMERA: 13 MP, f/2.4, 29mm, phase detection/laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video: [email protected], [email protected], HDR, stereo sound rec
- Secondary: 2.1 MP, f/2.0, [email protected]
How To Install Android 4.4.2 to MM 6.0 For Korea LG G3 F400s
Download Latest LG Flash Tool.
Run The LG Flash Tool .exe file
Reboot your LG Phone into Download Mode.
Switch off your LG Phone.
With Keep Pressing Volume Up Key.
Connect your Phone to Computer with holding down the Volume Up Key.
You will Reboot into download mode with The “Firmware Update” Mention on top of the Display.
Now Choose The .kdz Stock firmware file into Flash Tool From Your PC Where you Download.
For Complete LG Flash Tool Stock Firmware Guide Just Follow All Steps in Below Flash Guide Given Link.
Download LG G3 F400S Korea SK Telecom Variant Latest Firmware KDZ Update
!! Blank page when trying to download LG Firmware? Check here for Solve The problem !!