KTF Korean Variant LG G4 F500K Stock Firmware Marshmallow Android 6.0 Updated KDZ File. Here you can Find KTF G4 Phone Official File And Complete Guide For How to install Stock ROM on LG F500K Device Just Follow Below Content Instructions.
LG G4 F500K Korean Phone Specs And Marshmallow 6.0 Update
- Operating System: Android MM v6.0
- Display: 5.5 inches Super IPS LCD (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio), 16M Color
- Resolution: 1440 by 2560 & 538 PPI Pixel Density
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A57)
- GPU: Adreno 418 Graphics
- Internal Storage: 32 GB Built-in Memory
- RAM: 3 GB of Ram
- MAIN CAMERA: 16 Mega Pixel, f/LED Flashlight
- Video: [email protected]
- Secondary: 8 Mega Pixel, 1080p
How To Update Korean KTF LG F500K To Android v6.0 Firmware
Download Latest LG Flash Tool.
Run The LG Flash Tool .exe file
Reboot your LG Phone into Download Mode.
Switch off your LG Phone.
With Keep Pressing Volume Up Key.
Connect your Phone to Computer with holding down the Volume Up Key.
You will Reboot into download mode with The “Firmware Update” Mention on top of the Display.
Now Choose The .kdz Stock firmware file into Flash Tool From Your PC Where you Download.
For Complete LG Flash Tool Stock Firmware Guide Just Follow All Steps in Below Flash Guide Given Link.
Download LG G4 F500K KTF Korean Variant Marshmallow v6.0 Stock KDZ Update
File size: 1.6 GB